[infotech] The legend today

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 15:49:58 -0000

Hi.
Just wanted to let you know that on the Legend today at 5 UK 12 Eastern I'm
here with the 60's 70's jukebox, so if you fancy listening to some great
songs and indeed choosing some for yourself join me at
http://www.legend-oldies.com
And send me your song sellections to
terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After that at 7 UK 2 Eastern Brian is here with a 3 hour Music Machine.
All the usual features, "\Not now I'm listening" "Singles Explained" "The
ones that got away" and more
Website the same and to contact Brian either before or during the show write
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope You'll find time to join us!

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.