[infotech] Problem resolved: the feed was changed

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 07:44:41 -0500

Hi Brian,

I am pleased to inform you that I was able to resolve the problem with the
podcast. The problem was that the feed was changed. Here is the new feed:

http://www.astec-at.co.uk/podcastgen1.3/feed.xml

When I replaced the old feed by this one my nokia e7 podcast client updated
the list of programs and I was able to listen to the second podcast.

Best regards,

Luis

Luis Eduardo Peña

Psicólogo clínico