[infotech] Re: Good news

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:21:05 +0000

can it be implimented though into SA? since, if it turns out the studeo in my town even though they a voluntary station, use station playlist it will enable me to autonomously use the software with ease

On 17 Dec 2009, at 08:19, Brian Hartgen wrote:

Hi Will

It does work with System Access quite well, but you won't get any of the
many special functions that we demonstrate, like keystrokes to read
different parts of the screen quickly, and the concepts Jonathan Mosen
and I devised such as being notified when the end of a track is upcoming
or the end of an introduction etc.