[infotech] Re: Brian's Plextalk (Pocket)? tutorial

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:36:55 -0000

Season's greetings all,

Flor, glad to hear that you are getting on well with the Plextalk.

I for one would be interested to hear a full evaluation from you at a later date and to be able to get my hands on Brian' (I have no doubt) wonderful tutorial on same.

Brian will to try catch up with you on Team over the holidays now that I know that you are moved there.

Good luck and Best,

Tony Sweeney
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>