[infoshare] podcasting tip

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 08:51:59 -0500

Morning, All.
for those who would like to begin gathering their newly-acquired podcasts, and
are intrepid souls, download and install the application below.  It's an
Accessible Pod catcher, with a few lovely tricks up its programmed sleeve.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3100011/WebbIE3-Installer.msi

Remember to look for the application in the All Programs Section under
Accessible and WebbIE.  You might want to start with the Search option.  type
in a podcast name or keyword and press Enter.  I used Blind Cool Tech as an
example and it found it, along with other interesting offerings.

More to come on one of my fave subjects.