[infoshare] Re: number for 2010 Census

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:24:14 -0400

LOL! Very clever, Al.
thanks much.
  From: Albert Cutolo
  To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 7:10 PM
  Subject: [infoshare] Re: number for 2010 Census

  Hello Lynne and Maria:

  Even though I've already filled out my sensus, I sometimes wonder when am I
going to come too my senses.  Let's hope that after they count them up, that
the ding bats in both congress and Washington, will use there common sense.
Well, you know what they say, no sense, no sense of humor. Have you both had
your laugh today?