[infoshare] Re: does any one know

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:05:40 -0400

Morning Lucia,

Yes, it is one of the best things I ever bought! It is small and I carry it in my purse.  What I know about money talks is that it is more expensive and if I remember you can't carry it around.
Ellen

At 07:37 AM 6/23/2011, you wrote:

Do you like it, Ellen?  yOu mean better than the Money-talks?  Thank you Ellen,  and stay well.  Best,  Lucia