[infoshare] Re: a cool video starring Jamil and Tamesha

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:37:12 -0500

HI Lynne,

I was wondering if you still had the email regarding the excessible pandora because my computer had crashed and I lost everything. I actually had picked up a boot sector virus.

So I just got my computer back up and running yesterday.

If you still have that email it would be greatly appreciated.

I have to do the purchase all over again and install it all over again. I thought that I saved the executible file on my external hard drive but I didn't.

Thanks Lynne,

Eric
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynne Tatum" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>