[infoshare] Word 2003 questions

  • From: "S. Kraft" <sharlene.kraft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 14:19:33 -0500

Bob Kraft here.

Sharlene and I both wish you all a happy and healthy New Year.

I have a very simple, I think, Word question.  I am a happy WordPerfect user
who is just beginning to use Word 2003 and my newly created document seems to
be a bit of a monster.

That is, when I change margins on different parts of the text Word creates what
it calls Sections, without any input from me.  Anhd when I print the document,
each section prints on its own page.

Do any of you know how, using JAWS, I can at least eliminate the page breaks so
that the sections follow each other on the same page.

And do all Word documents consist of sections?  Do I have to keep those?

Any input would be helpful.

Thank you for reading.