[infoshare] Talking microwave oven

  • From: Sam Troia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:21:35 -0400

At the last meeting someone, I forget who, was asking about inexpensive talking
microwave ovens. Some of us including myself said that we had the Cook Magic
microwave that we had bought from Amazon. I just did a google search and that
model, 87106 by number, is still available from Amazon, hallelujah! I know I
had even expressed the thought that this particular model might no longer be
available--you know how things come and go--but, thank God, it can still be
purchased. Just do a google search for talking microwave oven and it will be
one of the first results.

Sincerely,
Sam Troia, NYC
Rock 'n' roll forever.