[infoshare] TELL ME HAS 2 NUMBERS NOW!!

  • From: "SHARON JOYNER" <darlenjoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 21:05:40 -0400

When I called Tell Me the other day, she indicated that the number was no longer in use, but that there was another number that was similar to the service, and it is: (888) 247-2425. When I called that number, it was the same voice and is Tell Me. Now wile in a conversation with one of our great Internet surfers, Luis Guerra, he found another number and it is: (888)835-5630. this number also has the same voice and from what I can tell the same service, such as: time (my favorite), weather, sports, driving directions, etc. Luis used the driving directions for finding out in what town a certain address was by asking about the post office there. So if one number is busy, you can try the other.

Tell Me is a bit challenged in that she doesn't always hear what you're saying, but I'm glad she's back.

Sharon