[infoshare] Re: Summer get together

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:52:24 -0400

Hi Maria,

Either date is good for me since my Saturdays are usually free.
Denise
At 07:41 PM 7/30/2009, you wrote:
Dear InfoShare family,

Please forgive my not having written sooner concerning our yearly summer get together at our place. I held off on writing this message in hopes that things might possibly work themselves out and we could still have the party, but it just was not possible. It was supposed to have taken place this coming Saturday; however, due to extraneous circumstances, we are going to have to postpone it just a wee bit longer.

We still want to get together with you, therefore, Lynne and I would like to offer two future dates for your consideration; Saturday, September 5th, or Saturday, September 12th. Would you all kindly reply to this message letting us know which of those two dates would be best for you? The Saturday with the most votes will be the day of the party, and we will inform everyone at least a week or so prior to the winning date.

Again, sorry for the delayed message. Looking forward to hearing from you all real soon.

Maria