[infoshare] Strange messages

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:20:49 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever received a message with just a time in the subject line? I opened one once but it said no date was inserted so I deleted it. Now I just delete them when they come but I'd like to get rid of them if possible. Someone told me I could go into the properties of the message to see where it's coming from but I don't know how to do that. If anyone can help with this problem, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Denise
p.s. By the way, I'm using eudora.