[infoshare] Saturday's Meeting

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 04:45:11 -0500

Hello all,

Well, believe it or not, the first InfoShare meeting of the year is again upon
us, and we look forward to getting together with you all for the beginning of
what I believe will be a terrific year.

Aside from exchanging holiday tidbits and inflated tales of all the goodies we
consumed, Lynne has proposed to take us out for a brief walk around the
neighborhood to demonstrate the Trekker Breeze.  I'm sure there will be other
offerings, time permitting.

Date:   Saturday, January 23, 2010
Time:   11 am
Place:  Selis Manor Board Room

We look forward to greeting as many of you as can make it.

Till then,
Maria