[infoshare] ROOM CHANGE

  • From: "SHARON JOYNER" <darlenjoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:41:27 -0500

Hi Group,

For tomorrow only, we will be meeting in the Community Room.  Unfortunately,
the Board Room is taken.

Just as a reminder, the community Room is located behind the elevators where
we've met before.  so as you come in after you've let the guard know where
you're going, walk straight a couple of steps and make a left in front of the
elevators.  Then you make two rights around the elevators and a left into the
Community room after passing the lobby chairs.

I look forward to seeing you all.

Sharon Joyner, Activity Coordinator
Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly
and Leave the Rest to God.