[infoshare] Re: Question on where to listen too either tutorials, or pod casts on using acrobat reader and pdf files.

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:21:58 -0500

Hi, Al.
I know of no podcasts, but I would call Freedom Scientific.
Additionally, allow the Accessibility Wizard to run its course. To read a document, press Page Up and page Down. You might also have the capability to convert the document to text. That option is found in the File menu.

Hope this helps some and hope to see you at the meeting next Saturday.
Regards,