[infoshare] Podcast for January 24, 2010

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:27:07 -0500

Evening, All.
    Join me as I discuss success with show notes, my sound editing     saga,
demonstrate the Money Talks money identifier, the newest Panasonic RP-HC101
headphones with noise cancelling and volume control hear Maria's bank woes,
what I'm reading and provide a relatively brief overview of what I'm doing with
the Accessible Podcatcher and other programs in the Accessible suite of
applications..ending with a bit of humor to lighten your listening.

    Link to Accessible and webbIE

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3100011/WebbIE3-Installer.msi

Link to the podcast:

http://tinyurl.com/yl27w9p