[infoshare] PASS Event Invitation

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx, Brett@xxxxxxxx, mgodino@xxxxxxxx, karen.gourgey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gvaleriak@xxxxxxx, judgylear@xxxxxxx, albertcutolo@xxxxxxxxxxx, audrey615@xxxxxxxxxxx, bbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, curry.hilc@xxxxxxxxx, gambrose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Williamsonp@xxxxxxx, lmarks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Loris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cclzi@xxxxxxxxx, jaynycnapvi@xxxxxxx, <cjake@xxxxxxxxxx>, jcarrico@xxxxxxxxxx, rwayne@xxxxxxxxxx, NMiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sschwalm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jashley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, babcat@xxxxxxxxxxx, lindsey.ganson@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxx, acourtneyb@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 18:05:34 -0400

Have you heard and NOT understood the abbreviations: APS, LPI, EPP, or PLLT? These are all terms related to how the new traffic signals work.

Come to Selis Manor, 135 West 23rd Street, between Sixth-Seventh Avenues
October 15th, 2011 from 1:00-4:00 in the Board Room

Pedestrians for Accessible and Safe Streets (PASS) invites you as Coalition members to understand the new alphabet soup as well as learning how PASS has contributed to making New York City streets safer and more accessible. Please join us on White Cane SafetyDay  and learn about the PASS work with the Department of Transportation!

  You can ask  questions, make suggestions and experience in real-time various challenging changes made to nearby intersections which are indicative of those  planned for other intersections  throughout the five boroughs. We welcome staff and consumers    interested in expanding their knowledge regarding the changes att  Street corners.

      LIGHT REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED.

As we are working with limited space, it is important that we hear from you as soon as possible. Please RSVP by Tuesday, October 12, 2011.
RSVP: e-mail via: audrey615@xxxxxxxxxxx or
by    RSVP: PHONE: (917) 971-8659

Sincerely,
The PASS Steering Committee