[infoshare] Re: MaLyn's Latest podcast

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:55:06 -0400

Hi, George.
If you're using Winamp, press the letter CO to pause the audio and Alt-Tab back
to the file when you're ready to resume listening.  Press the letter C again to
start audio playback-----

If you're using Windows Media Player, press Control-P to pause the audio and
pressControl-P to resume audio playback.
Lynne