[infoshare] Re: Last Party Shoutout

  • From: Eliza Cooper <eliza.l.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 04:42:18 -0400

Wait then what should I bring?
Eliza

On Sep 25, 2009, at 11:10 PM, "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, one of each sounds good.
----- Original Message -----
From: Adam Linn
To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 6:15 PM
Subject: [infoshare] Re: Last Party Shoutout

Hey Maria,
Do you want me to grab some Coke and diet Coke? I'm open to other suggestions.
On Sep 25, 2009, at 6:34 AM, Maria wrote:

Hello all InfoShare members,
Today is the day before hour meeting, followed by a little celebrating. Following are the folks who have replied that they will be in attendance. If your name is not on this list and you would like it to be, please let me know either by sending a quick one-liner to the list, or calling either Lynne or myself. The reason I am requesting this is that we are party shopping today and don’t want to buy more than we can consume. Others on the list ha ve requested this info as well.
Denise Crumwell,
George Ashiotis,
Ellen Rubin,
Ellen Tarr,
Lucia Marett,
Al Cutolo,
Sandra Saunders,
Adam Linn,
Lynnette Tatum,
Maria Rios
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Maria
P.S. If anyone would like to bring some sort of beverage, that would be terrific.