[infoshare] Re: KNFB Reader

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 13:48:28 -0400

Dear  Lynne,  My   sentiments, precisely.  Lynne, I am nosy! I have to
be knowing things.  And one thin g I have to know is, (and it's fine, I
am just nosy), (smile) how come NFB and ACB merged, I n order to
display this phone?

Please excuse my m istakes:  the computer is acting up>  maybe it's the
firewall, but I am having great difficulty routing my cursor to make
corrections.  Anyhow, stay well, All!  Best regards,  Lucia

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments,
contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this
communication from your computer. Thank you.