[infoshare] Great chinese restaurant that delivers to Selis

  • From: Sam Troia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 21:16:30 -0500

Hi, all,

Almost a year ago I was forced to find a Chinese restaurant that delivered here
to Selis as the one that I had been using closed the location that delivered
here. As I really dislike the Fast wok, I haven't used them in a very long
time. I don't now remember how I found this but check out the link below to
view the Chelsea Cottage's very extensive menu. Oh, and the food is definitely
far superior to any other that I've had.

http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/chelsea-cottage/menu

Sincerely,
Sam Troia, NYC
Rock lives on my Mac Mini