[infoshare] Re: Fwd: [writing blind] OT: Thea Ramsay on synesthesia

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:39:15 -0400

Hi, Eliza.
Yes.  This podcast is on my must-hear list.
Thanks,
Lynne, who has a plethora of podcasts in which to plunge.  <smile>

    From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
    Date: May 26, 2009 1:42:07 PM EDT
    To: <writingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [writing blind] OT: Thea Ramsay on synesthesia

    Hi all,

    Some of us may remember Thea Ramsay who had sent one of her children's books
    to this list some while back. She has done a podcast on synesthesia. I se
    plenty of writing potential there. <grin

    The podcast is at:
    http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1354MySynesthesia.mp3

    Pranav

    __._,_.___
    Messages in this topic (1)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

    Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
    Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | UnsubscribeRECENT ACTIVITY
    Visit Your Group
    Give Back
    Yahoo! for Good
    Get inspired