[infoshare] Re: Fwd: [SeeingHearts] DRIVING BLIND

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:55:15 -0400

Also, if you now have an iPhone, you can get the weather from it. On my phone the weather ap is on the upper right corner of the home screen.

At 02:53 PM 7/19/2012, you wrote:
not sure of accessible sites but if you are a jaws user, you can use the research it tool:

Press Insert + Space Bar
Press the letter R
type in location and press tab
choose Weather with the up and down arrows and press enter
Voila!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Linn" <adamlinn@xxxxxxxxxxx>