[infoshare] Re: Fwd: Invitation to Visions Podcasting Workshop

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:59:30 -0500

should be interesting.  We'll be there.
Thank you for the information.
  From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 1:48 PM
  Subject: [infoshare] Fwd: Invitation to Visions Podcasting Workshop

  I thought this free workshop may be of some interest to others like me who
have no clue about podcasts.

    From: "John W. hess" <jhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: "John W. hess" <jhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: Invitation to Visions Podcasting Workshop
    Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:21:40 -0500

    YOU'RE INVITED!

    Let Your Voice be Heard:  A Workshop on  podcasting

    WHEN:                                     Thursday, March 18th, From 6:00
PM to 8:00 PM
    WHERE:                       VISIONS at Selis Manor, 135 West 23rd Street,
New York, NY, 10011

    Easily accessible via the 1, F, V, C, E, R, W, and 6 trains to 23rd street.

    Join us for an informative two hours and learn how to create, edit and host
a pod cast.  Topics discussed include: what software is required to create a
pod cast, regulations governing the use of copy written music as well as the
content of a pod cast, where to host it and the cost of putting it all together.

    To register, please visit: http://podcastworkshop.eventbrite.com

    If you prefer to register by phone, please call Blindline® at:
    (888) 625-1616 and ask to register for the Let Your Voice be Heard pod
casting workshop.

    If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact John
W. Hess, Technology Services Coordinator via E-mail at:
    mailto:jhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Or, via phone at: (646) 486-4444 Extension 27

    Sincerely:

    John W. Hess
    Technology Services Coordinator

    VISIONS/ Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
    135 West 23rd Street, New York, NY, 10011
    Phone: (646) 486-4444 Extension 27
    Fax (646) 486-4343
    E-mail: jhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    For more information about VISIONS/ Services, please visit:
    http://www.visionsvcb.org
    For more information about our Blindline® information and referral call
center, please visit:
    http://www.blindline.org