[infoshare] Fwd: Introducing our new online store!

  • From: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 15:47:49 -0400

I'm not sure if any of you got this, but thought some might find it interesting as another on-line shopping mart for blindness related products. I don't like their use of the phrase "vision-friendly" when they are dealing with items which are supposed to better the lives of those who have little or no vision, but who am I to say.

        s=dk; d=webletter.lighthouse.org;

h=Received:Date:Message-Id:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
        b=NpQV9nbt7elKffSyv/+XVn1tsUsW8dPl9JLwTyzqJT8nClMrxiHYCMmyDOGUIgjn
        R0Hij3lubcyAYAOyUBM1O/12nn2k93h1eB8YYOYSfLto20gJsvbtfNONIyUwp8EJ
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:57:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Lighthouse International" <lighthouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: gar@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Introducing our new online store!

Since 1992, <http://webletter.lighthouse.org/cgi-bin5/DM/y/hwzg0MpWM60RE60CmrQ0Ec>The Lighthouse Store<http://webletter.lighthouse.org/cgi-bin5/DM/y/hwzg0MpWM60RE60CmrO0Ea> has been a popular destination for those seeking helpful, vision-friendly products for the home, office and travel. We're excited to announce that our products are now available for purchase online!

Our <http://webletter.lighthouse.org/cgi-bin5/DM/y/hwzg0MpWM60RE60CmrR0Ed>online store offers a vast selection of products, including glare-free lighting, household items, magnifying mirrors, watches, clocks, computer software and CCTVs. In addition, the store carries canes, Braille watches, Braille playing cards and a talking color identifier, for people who are visually impaired.

To celebrate the launch, please accept 20% off your order! Please use promo code MS at checkout to receive your discount. (This offer expires on 12/31/2010, and is not available CCTV purchases)

Not only will our products help make your day-to-day life easier, your purchase will also help support Lighthouse International's mission of fighting vision loss through prevention, treatment and empowerment.

We hope you enjoy shopping with us.

Sincerely,

Mark G. Ackermann
President and CEO