[infoshare] Re: Fresh Direct Users, has something changed for you?

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:51:23 -0400

Hi, Sharlene.
No, I use Quickshop all the time. I just don't clear my quantities. So if I don't want an item this time around, I just zero it out with the Decrease Quantity link; or if I want more of the item, I click the Increase Quantity link. Then, of course, you have to click on Update Cart, or your changes won't be saved. Maybe you could try what I do and see if that works for you? Or maybe we can compare our graphics settings. I guess that's where we'd look, but I'm not sure.

If you go into Configuration Manager, HTML Options, under the Links tab, for Text Link options, I'm using Screen Text. For Image Map Link Verbosity, I'm using All Image Map Links. For Graphical Link Verbosity, I'm using All Graphical Links. Of course, if this isn't what you have and you make changes, you're going to see all kinds of additional links that you might find annoying; but then you may also be able to see your Clear All Quantities link, too.

Let me know if this helps; and if not, we can pursue it further if you want.
Rachel
On 3/30/2011 11:54 AM, S. Kraft wrote:
Hi Rachel,

When I go in, there isn't a link. There is a link for rename list. It
talks about an orange and a green button. There used to be a link and
that was how I cleared it in the past. Then I would go through the list
and check the items I wanted. I wonder what your settings are like or
whether my windows updates has bhanced something.

Thanks. What a nuisance! If you don't use thew quick shop, how do you
use fresh direct. Do you just search for things each time/

Sharlene

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rachel" <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>