[infoshare] Re: FW: Fw: Internet Marketing Apprenticeship Program for the Blind and Visually Impaired

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:51:54 -0400

Wow! I sincerely hope this pans out. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity.

thank you, Rachel.
Lynne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rachel" <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Donald Brown" <dbrwn@xxxxxxx>
My name is Donald Brown.  I am the apprentice of Jeff Wark and
Loretta Steffen of Get Some Marketing.  The reason why I am
writing you is because we are offering our apprenticeship program
called Blind Online Success System.
This apprenticeship program is for the blind and visually
impaired.  We are seeking interested persons who want to learn
the ropes of running and managing an online business.

The B.O.S.S (Blind Online Success System, will be an intensive
learning environment where individuals will be able to learn how
to run and manage an online business right from home.
It is required that interested parties have their own computer
with an Internet connection, preferrably a high speed connection,
but a dialup connection  is also sufficient.  Our new program is
a great opportunity for blind and visually impaired people to
obtain skills in Internet marketing and e-commerce.

 As you may know, more than half of all businesses are being run
from home, and this is the perfect opportunity and the perfect
time for blind and visually impaired people to obtain new skills
that are marketable, as well as transferable.

With an online business, the blind and visually impaired could
effectively run and manage their online businesses from anywhere
in the world, provided that they have access to an Internet
connection.  Also with an online business, they have a chance at
earning an income from home.

The Blind Online Success System is the brainchild of Jeff Wark
and Loretta Steffen, and I am pleased to present it to you today.
This is unlike any other apprenticeship program out there on the
net.  No other Internet marketing firm is offering such a
program.  This program is exclusively offfered by Get Some
Marketing.

If you wish to find out more about the Blind Online Success
System, you may contact Jeff Wark and Loretta Steffen at the
following below.

Jeff Wark and Loretta Steffen
410-433-5943
You may also e-mail them at the following here below.
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may also reach me at the following below if you wish.

Donald Brown Jr.
409-755-3140
E-mail:
dbrwn@xxxxxxx
If you have any questions about our new program, please feel free
to contact us.  We would be more than happy to assist you and to
answer any questions that you have about our services.

Sincerely,

Donald Brown