[infoshare] Re: Error message

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 22:13:39 -0400

Thanks, Al. I did a disk cleanup and then tried a site and didn't get the error message but that happened to me before and it came back so I'm going to try again. I also did clear the history and temp files before I did the disk cleanup. I haven't tried disk defragmentor yet but I will if the problem is not solved.

Denise
At 07:29 PM 6/14/2009, you wrote:
Hi Denise.

Here's another suggestion that I just thought of with respect too the problem that your having. Try doing the following. If your using either internet explorer 7, or 8, go too tools options and try clearing the history as well as perhaps, any previously visited sites, as well as deleting any cookies that might be on your system or hard drive. In other words, Clear temperary internet files, history, and any cookies.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>