[infoshare] Belated Happy Birthday

  • From: Esquared Esquared <esquared100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:35:14 -0700 (PDT)

To my favorite computer instructor, Lynne:
     Sorry that I am a day or two late, depending on when you are reading this.
 Well, how does it feel to be 63?  Just joshing!  Of course, I am referring to
the brief time when I thought that the "46" in your email address that we used
in our Internet class signified the year that you were born rather than your
age.
     Anyway, I just wanted to say, "happy birthday."  I hope that you had a
superb day filled with great food, nice gifts, and wonderful people.

Ellen Elizabeth