[infoshare] Audio file of June 2 meeting

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:57:51 -0400

Hello All,
Well, at long last here is the audio file of the demonstration portion of the
June 2 meeting.

Items Shown:
The DS-50 Digital Voice Recorder with voice guidance
The iAudio MP3 player with RockBox and VoiceBox installed
The Book Port is available from the American Printing House (APH) in Kentucky

Info:
The DS-50 is available at http://www.recorders.com for $250.00, no shipping.
The iAudio player is available at http://www.cowonamerica.com for approximately
$270.00.
The Book Port is available at http://www.aph.org for $395.00, no shipping.

Maria was kind enough to give her file to me, which contained Daryl Hamilton's
description of his new job.  I, of course, have misplaced it.  When it makes
itself known unto me, I shall post it.

http://www.malynssliceoflife.com/InfoShare 06-02-07 (demos).mp3

Happy Listening,