[infoshare] Re: A very greatful thanks to George and Lynette.

  • From: "Lynne Tatum" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:26:13 -0500

Welcome back, Al. smile

  _____

From: infoshare-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:infoshare-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 1:21 PM
To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [infoshare] A very greatful thanks to George and Lynette.

Good afternoon to all of my friends on the infoshare list:

It's been a while since I've been on list,but it looks like I'm back do to
the efforts and help of George, and Lynette.  For some reason that I'm
unable to explain, I wasn't and haven't been receiving any messages that
people posted too the list.  Yet, I never received any kind of message
indicatingthat there was any kind of problem with my subscription.  What's
even more interesting is that I thought that I had been subscribed too the
list all along.  Go figure computers.