[infoage-xmas] Re: Meeting Tonight 11/21 7-8pm

  • From: Martin A Flynn <maflynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoage-xmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:16:45 -0500

Dan,
I'm up north - Let me know when you need the lighting controllers on site.

Martin

On 11/21/2011 10:44 AM, Dan Wobser wrote:

We'll have a meeting tonight for holiday event planning.

Agenda:

  * NJNG volunteers will be arriving tomorrow at 4pm.
  * InfoAge decorations need to be dug out.
  * Train tables, schedule move to the exhibit hall
  * 4'x8' Signs - need to be built and painted
  * Fliers - need to be posted
  * Newspaper Ads
  * Advertising on free calendars, community bulletins, Wall Patch, etc.
  * Kids Make&Take crafts - new sponsor

Our APP press ad in the Datebook is live, as is our website: http://holiday.infoage.org
John Brown has us linked up on the main InfoAge site as well.

See you there,
Dan Wobser