[infoage-xmas] Help With Signs

  • From: Aqualieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: infoage-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, infoage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, infoage-xmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:41:00 -0500 (EST)

All:

InfoAge is going to need some signs painted for the Christmas Event coming
up in December. We need a handful of volunteers to set aside some time to
paint  a few signs and set them out after they've dried. A little painting,
sawing,  nailing and such. Dan Wobser is working on the content now. We need
to know who  is available to paint them and set them up. They should go up
this weekend. Any  takers? Please let Dan know by this Wednesday night's
meeting (_dwobser@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:dwobser@xxxxxxxxx)  or show up at the
meeting). Please forward this message to all your group and club  members.

Thanks,
Dan Lieb