[infoage-board] Your Friendly Crowdrise Update

  • From: Michele Rodriguez <michele@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoage <infoage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, infoage-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:04:35 -0400

Good afternoon everyone!

Terry L. has stepped up to the plate and began her fundraising page as well
as kicked it off with her first donation.  Thank you Terry!

*We are at $640!*

*Please consider passing along our link and getting behind this fundraiser
by spreading the word.  *

*http://www.crowdrise.com/SavetheDish
<http://www.crowdrise.com/SavetheDish>*

Video will be forthcoming and has been improved to perfection, we're just
working out getting it on the correct You Tube page.

*I am so proud to be a part of this and think we have really done an
amazing job so far!*

Have a wonderful day and please don't hesitate contacting me if you need
help or have questions.

--
Michele Rodriguez
InfoAge Science & History Museum