[infoage-board] What do we ask the Freeholders for?

  • From: Fred Carl <fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoage-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 20:09:33 -0400

Hello Everyone,

    What an excellent event!   All indications are a good impression was made.
Thank you to all who made this go so well.   The work of Mike, Claire, Jim,
John T., John C., Ray and many of the volunteers made this happen.

What is our next step?   Do we followup with a 'thank you' letter?  Do we ask
them for a specific easy item?  As example, direct Mr. Marshall, the finanace
guy, to pay our $24K voucher?  Or, ask they put us on the reduction program?
Is ths a strike while the iron is hot?

Again,  an excellent impression was made thanks to you.

All the best,
Fred