[infoage-board] InfoAge Wednesday Meeting tonight @ Haunted Hotel/BOT Meeting Thursday - 7PM +/-

  • From: Fred Carl <fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 09:27:56 -0400

Hello Everyone,

   This Sunday we had a large increase in visitors.  Possibly over 200 persons.
  This was excellent.

   We will take some time on the Wednesday meeting to put in place temporary
procedures to handle larger attendence than we are used to.

   We have advertised openings and events before.   We need to review what
worked so we can repeat the success.

  Congratuations to Bob P., John C. and the AOC, as well as Dan L. and the
NJHDA for the excellent day.   Our donations were over $340 for the day.

  Thanks to Steve G. and Joe G. for handling the parking challenges.   It was
an action packed day and many persons stepped up to help.  Thank you to
everyone.

  I hope to see you at the meeting and possibly on Thursday at the BOT meeting.

Thank you,
Fred