[infoage-board] Fwd: [infoage] Fred's membership challenge

  • From: "Fred Carl" <fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoage-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 09:49:35 -0400

Hello everyone,

 I hope all the Dads and GrandDads are having a pleasant day.  The core
volunteers have been challenged to bring 10 names of potential new memebers to
the new Wednesday meeting.  At that time we will review basic personal steps to
ask for donations.  Fund raising guides say 89% of donations to non-profits
come from individuals.  We have to hone our 'asking' skills and increase our
'asking'.

 Evan Koblentz, the head of MARCH, is showing a good 'WE CAN DO IT' spirit.

 This Saturday's activities were excellent.  A big thank you goes to Nels and
Judy whose 5th annual Classic Car Show was the best yet.  We made three
contacts for oral histoy interviews.  At the Eagle Scout Court of Honor we had
the chance to speak with the Mayor and three committeemen.  We need to raise
saving Camp Evans from a project in the town to the town's project.  Wall
Township can save this historic site as a gift to our nation to honor the those
who contributed on the homefront as the WWII Living Memorial if we motivate the
citizen to do so.

Thank you,
Fred