[infoage-board] Fw: Camp Evans

  • From: Fred Carl <fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:10:12 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I am so pleased to pass this letter of endorsement from Congressman Smith to the NPS for you to review. It is a good one.

If Congressman Smith did not stand up to the Pentagon BRAC office, there would be no site to nominate.

Thank you,
Fred
----- Original Message ----- From: "Benedetti, Cate" <Cate.Benedetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>