[indiaoaug] Require important information regarding Oracle Sabrix integration

  • From: Venus Arora <arora.ven@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: indiaoaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 17:54:07 +0530

Hi Folks

Greetings!

Sending this email to the group as I am in urgent need of information
regarding the impact of changing the multi-org structure ( from one
Operating Unit per country to multiple Operating units in a country) w.r.t.
Oracle Sabrix Integration.

In case any of you can help me out with documenting some of the key
considerations regarding the above, that would be of immense help.

Sorry for spamming everybody's mailbox.

Thanks & Regards
Venus Arora
Oracle Functional Professional