[incoglaidback] Updates

  • From: Matthew Tanguay <mrtangua@xxxxxxx>
  • To: incoglaidback <incoglaidback@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 23:10:41 -0500 (EST)

Hey Guys and Gals,

So Autum and I have been home now for almost a week.  Being parents is really
enjoyable. We both are having a really god time. Aside from what I call my
H.I.S.S. (Hailey induced sleep schedule) we are both doing really well. Autum
did get a bit of a fever today but it subsided fairly quickly.  Hailey is the
happiest little baby I have ever seen, she doesn't like laying away from Autum
or me too much but that is not a problem.

Enough about us..

What are you folks up to? You all have jobs yet? If so do you know anyone that
needs  Mechanical engineer or two :p
Any interesting events coming up?

last thing
I got a new phone and lost some numbers I'd like to have, so send me your
contact info

I'll talk to you folks later

-Tanguay-