[ilug-cal-website] Re: ilug-cal.info [SOS]

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 01:00:00 +0530

Hi
  I already added a joomla component called Big Backup. You will find
the link in admin home page. In the right hand side there are some
tabs please select the Components tab.

Anirban

On 8/20/06, Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Surendra
>
>    Problem resolved. I kept a backup copy in my machine so no big
> problem to fix up.

Thanks. Extremely glad to hear that.

>Any way these may happen in future infact some guys
> in JPM office can delete all the stuffs wrongly so I am planing to
> install a backup component for joomla.

Agree cent per cent.
Even a cron job which will backup the DB (mysql dump) every night, will be
useful.
Any suggestions where should it put the data?

Regards,

--
Surendra Singhi