[ilssa] more on the Markdown, + introducing the ILSSA Library

  • From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:52:44 -0400

hello ILSSA!

And a Happy Summer Sunday to you.

We're writing today to alert you to some new content on the ILSSA website.

Local 503 Shop JL has been busy updating the Markdown! Check out more festival
observances from the 2015 Festival to Plead for Skills, as well as another set
of scanned pages from the ILSSA It's About Time workbook. Thanks again to
everyone who participated in those two events!

And! While over at impractical-labor.org, perhaps you'll notice there's a new
page listed in the navigation bar! The ILSSA Library is s a continually
evolving list of resources submitted by ILSSA members. The Library is compiled
from the ILSSA Reference Collection, the ILSSA Working Group Temporary Library
(July 2013 Convergence), and ongoing submissions. The Library remains open as a
resource for members and an invitation for visitors to explore the interests
and concerns of impractical laborers. We hope you'll enjoy checking out what's
there.

And we invite all ILSSA members -- that means you!!! -- to submit additional
resources for inclusion in the library! Just email the title/author/date of
your favorite resources to operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

in cahoots,
your co-operators

--