[ilssa] for letterpress printers

  • From: Local 917 Shop RC <local917shoprc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 07:32:13 -0400

Fellow printers,

Check out the Letterpress Etiquette Network
http://len4letterpress.blogspot.com/

"A Research And Development Group for MA Multi-Disciplinary Printmaking
Students: led by Angie Butler, Book Arts And Letterpress Intern, CFPR. We meet
Thursday evenings in The Print Centre at The University Of The West Of England
(U.W.E) to print together, show examples of work, swap tips, discuss our
research, and support each other - developing practice both individually and
collectively. Please feel free to make comments, give tips or advice."
Awesome!
Maybe those of you in school, or teaching in letterpress programs might want to
start local chapters?

best!
Emily for the Co-Ops

--