[ilssa] Missoula MO: equipment for sale

  • From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:20:57 -0400

Equipment of potential interest to ILSSA members! Read on for details.

--
AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKES
ILSSA Operator

3 each 12x18 Kluge letterpresses, thoroughly rebuilt with inking units removed. Two have been fitted with air advance foil draw units and the third has the original Liepeldt chain drive skip or constant advance foil feeder. All three include digital Matlow heat controllers as well as stand beside speed controls. At least six original chases and hot plates ranging in size from 4 inch side heaters to two 9x12 hot plates and one 12x18 hot plate. Beds have been tapped and drilled for included base plates (that have bearer blocks. Massive amounts of foil including at least a dozen master rolls (24"x1000) carousel cabinet with hangers to store them by color, release. etc. Numerous boxes of spare parts, grippers, side guides, quad guides, six belts, two make- ready tables as well as two eight foot three tiered shelves. All rubbers have been replaced and maintained in vacuum pumps as well as extra pumps, with all hoses. Boxes of wood and cast aluminum furniture and quoin keys, parent sheets of phenolic board, gray board, yellow board and much more. Parent roll foil slitter with two blades is also included All are blanketed and shrunk wrapped on pallets and a forklift will load onto trailer at my expense. If desired, prior to final payment, they each can be un-wrapped and plugged in to verify their condition, but either a $250 wrapping fee will be charged or buyer can protect and re-wrap the presses at their expense prior to loading. The non-negotiable price is $3,000. I have a 15 second video of two of the presses foiling a job on my phone taken a day before I shut down if that would be of interest. Thank you, again for possible assistance in finding these kids a good home. Samples of what they have done are on my website: www.buffaloembossing.com, but I will be closing that down also this next month. Wishing you success, Dan Tabish (406) 880-7939.