[ilssa] LAST CHANCE: ILSSA exhibition

  • From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 17:47:40 -0500

Happy New Year, fellow impractical laborers!

This is the last call to send your 2011 collected remnants and/or a tool (see
below) for the exhibition at Saint Mary's College in Indiana. Please send your
packages to:

> Krista Hoefle, Gallery Director
> Moreau Art Galleries
> Saint Mary's College
> Notre Dame, IN 46556
> ATTN: ILSSA Exhibition

We'll be installing the show beginning on Monday. We can't wait to see what
you've done!

best to you,
your co-operators

--