[ilssa] Re: ILSSA package

  • From: Rachel Heberling <rachelh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:18:58 -0400

Hi all,

I just wanted to say hello, and it¹s so lovely to be a part of this group! I
also greatly enjoyed the package and can¹t wait to contribute to the analog
internet.

In the meantime, I just finished sewing and am about to case my very first
book- a handbound, handmade paper cover, letterpress book titled ³To Achieve
Typing Power² inspired by those fabulous late ?20s typewriting manuals... if
anyone¹s interested.

Take care, and keep up the obsolete!

-Rachel Heberling

Local 717 Shop REH