[ilssa] Re: ILSSA: Every Day Work - January 27-March 2, 2012 at the Hammes Gallery, St. Mary's College

  • From: "Cunningham, \"Michael\"" <mcunningham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 23:04:13 -0600

Hello ILSSA-

I just posted the show photos you sent on facebook. When writing the post I
talked about joining ILSSA and in describing the group I wrote, "Their motto is
'AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKES!'" When proofreading, I corrected that to say, "Our
motto is..."

"Michael" Cunningham
Local 847 Shop "M"

P.S. You probably would have caught this on your own when proofreading, but you
left the word "Shop" off of my listing in the participant list that you asked
us to double check.