[ilssa] Festival to plead for skills

  • From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 21:32:05 -0400

Greetings ilssa!
Tomorrow, Sunday July 7, is the 5th annual festival to plead for skills. We
invite you to observe the holiday by practicing a skill of your choice, &
documenting your process with a photo & brief paragraph (please email these to
operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for inclusion in an upcoming publication,).
Of course, if you're in the Asheville area, we hope you'll join us for a day of
shared practice at Asheville BookWorks from 10-2. Check the website
(impractical-labor.org) news page for more details!
Til soon,
The co-ops