[ilssa] Re: 5 more for the Festival?

  • From: Elisabeth Long <elong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:55:38 -0500

Being brand new to the Union - I just heard about this from the message you
just sent (below).  Is it too late to participate?  That might make 51 which
would be such a frightfully uneven number the universe would start tilting
this way and that and we'd all fall off which wouldn't have been my intent
at all, but I would love to join the festivities.  I leave it in the capable
hands of the union leaders to decide if I can be added at this late date....

-Elisabeth Long  (aka Local 773 Shop SOTO)